6/08/2008

Taken to the bath ...

.... for not tiding up after I was repeatedly told to.
I was just too lazy on a Sunday afternoon and decided to relax. Now my bottom had to pay for it.

First I was made to stand in the tub ...



... then water was sprayed on my bottom with my knickers still on. As you can see, my knickers were pulled inside only for one purpose ...


... to feel the dreaded bathbrush on my bottom cheeks which turned bright red ...

... after 20 swats my bottom was all sore and stingy.
Though my punishment wasn't completely over as I thought by that time ...
... I was made to stand in the tub for about 10 minutes with my knickers down and bottom on display ... to contemplate ...

... afterwards I had to promise to tidy up in the future.

So hopefully I learned my lesson !

No comments: