6/07/2008

Outdoor spankings

I have always been fasctinated with outdoor spankings ...
So far I only got spanked outdoors once. I don't even remember why that was !
I was taken into a quiet corner of a friend's garden. My short skirt was lifted and my knickers were pulled down to my knees. I was told to stand there with my hands on my head and got a few swats on my bare bottom which was very humiliating (I was so concerned the neighbours would see or hear ! ) yet so exciting !
After that little 'outdoor spanking' was over I was taken back into the house and the spanking continued with me in the otk position until my bottom was all red and sore ....


The girl in the pics below must have been really worried about being 'discovered'. I am sure that heavy strap made quite some noises. I wonder if some hikers heard at least from a distance.
Also her bottom looks really sore in the last picture.



Oh the thought of being taken to a quiet place into the woods for a spanking or thrashing ......

No comments: